Sunday, November 14, 2010

Theatre

Theatre is over! That makes me sad. It was the only thing keeping me going everyday since the beginning of the year. I hope I can do crew for the other theatre stuff like Holiday Marathon, Varsity Varieties, and The Thoroughly Modern Milly. If not, then I'll just go to school and home like I have nothing to live for. I'm not in any clubs and I'm not planning to really. So, in English, we finally finished the book 12 Angry Men and saw the movie. I'd say it was better than the Mockingbird movie, that's for sure. The fall play was closer to the book than that. What I want to know is what did everyone think about the play? How did it affect you when you saw it? And do you think the play was better or the movie?

1 comment:

  1. yeaa i agree with you i really liked the movie twelve angry men , much better than to kill a mockingbird .

    ReplyDelete