Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week.Update

     Well just got back from a boring trip to Maryland to visit my aunt and uncle. It wasn't fun at all. Nothing interesing even happened. We were supposed to go to some cool national park but when we got there, we thought we weren't going to have enough fuel, so we just left. So most of the trip was in the car. Well, school update. Let's see, theatre is over so I've been drawn to a lot of Chinese stuff. There are Chinese tutorings and I go to help others with it. And maybe for my own benifit. We also did a lot of skyping. We get to talk to people all the way from China using the computer. I think it's a lot easier than talking to them on the phone and having no idea what they are saying. Well, in English, we are talkimg a lot about racism and prejudice. I have no idea what the moral of this whole this thing is. But I hope we find out tomorrow. We watch a lot of movie in class and I am not complaining one bit. The speeches in Speech class are getting harder and harder. I have no idea if I'll even pas that class. Let's hope I do. In choir, we are sining with eigth graders for a small concert. Positive; we get to sing with some yunger kids and se what they're made of. Negative; one of them is my brother. I think I need to start studying because my grades are never that good when it comes to them. I don't know if it's because I'm under pressure or I don't get it. I just need to do something about it and studying is a good start. That's the weekly update.

No comments:

Post a Comment