Sunday, November 7, 2010

Play Week!

Well, last week we were preparing for the fall play. Our first showcase is this Wednesday for all of the sophmores. Also, in English, we are finishing up the play, the twelve angry men or something. Well, I am so psyched that we are finally almost finished with all of the product stuff. Now it is finally presentable for the whole school and anyone else who's watching! I'm so glad that we I'm in theatre. It is the only thing I've stuck to all of high school so far. What I found out is that this is a "Mockingbird" year. It's weird because there is a "To Kill a Mockingbird" the play, book, and movie. There is also a Rob Thomas song called Mockingbird. It's all too weird. I think I should keep up with this year and do a "Mockingbird" related poem. Since that is the only thing I'm good at. All I've got is the title so far and I'm planning to finish it before the end of either this week or this month. Either way, I'm making one. I hope it can be as good as all of my other ones. I'm trying to get back into the poetry mojo again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment