Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boring.

These blogs are so boring. Does he ever actually look at these posts? I've been talking smack about him and I don't think he's even realized it yet (kidding). Well, we're finally done with the book. That didn't take as long as I thought. Either way, that just means that we're getting closer to the fall play. It's going to be cool doing the play of a book I just read. Well they did plan this if you didn't know. It's the 50th anniversary of the book and the whole school is celebrating it. I just realized today that I practically live at school. I'm there longer than I usually am at home. Even on the weekend. It's all because of school, of course, and theatre stuff. I'm not complaining or anything but I'm there from 7:30 to 5:00. And on Saturdays are from 10:00 to 6:00. Sundays have something different for me every time but there is always something happening on that day. Speaking of English (not really), I am finally writing poems again. No one knows this but I have been writing poems but had a block for a while. Now I wrote a new one and I'm gonna post it up right after this blog. The site is <poemhunter.com>. Put in Michael Chau in the Search for: section and you get one poet. That is me and you'll find all six of my poems. I know it's small, but I don't get inspired so easily, SORRY!

1 comment: