Friday, October 22, 2010

This Sucks!

     I hate these blogs so badly. Does Mr. Potter ever read these posts? I wish he could because I can never do them and sometimes forget to do them. I probably have a bad grade for these blogs because I can never get to a comuter fast enough. At least my internet is finally working again. Since I have a big family with a bunch of kids, I'll only get the internet for a week tops. That's just the way it is. Well tomorrow I'm going to be at school from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It's better than being stuck at home all day. We are trying as hard as we can to finish up the set for "To Kill a Mockingbird". Which we are also finishing up soon in class. I wish that the play would start already. The process to getting there is really boring and it would be a lot easier if it just starts now so we can start the other stuff too. Theatre is my life and I hope I can stick to it until I graduate. It is a lot of fun and it gives me somethingto do all year.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the blogs, Mike. I always remember in the last minute to do them! I am lucky that I usually have access to a computer though. Anyway, it's really cool that you're part of theatre. The productions are always something to be proud of. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean get to them fast enough? You've got an entire week to do your blogs!

    ReplyDelete