Friday, October 8, 2010

Wow!

     Wow! I can't believe that this week is over and now I have noting to do except for going to the homecoming stuff, and go to sleep. And then next week is only a three day week and that's great. If only this school year can come by quickly like freshman year. I miss that year. If I can do that whole year again, I will. Well, what happens, happens and that's it. I have no idea what to write about now. In English, we are starting the book, "To Kill a Mockingbird" and I can't get into the book. If only I have seen the play already. Usually, if I have a background of the book, I might like it better. But it's not happening. But I'm still psyched about the fall play. I hope I make crew for the play again because that is my whole life. The only thing I can do now is hope. Mr. Potter's class is getting more and more boring for some reason. I have no idea why. It might be just because I am just too tired, or my stupid procrastination is finally kicking in. I hope that it will not happen soon. It hasn't happened yet and I am trying not to. So be warned, it could happen.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I wish this year was going by as fast as freshamn year. Also i cant get into the book either. Its getting better than when it started but still not all that great.

    ReplyDelete