Friday, October 1, 2010

Research Paper

Man I hate this research paper that we're finally finishing up. I wish that we will never do it again. My topic was on the Chicago Seven Trial about how so many U.S. citizens were sent to Vietnam out of random. It was none of their business to be even interfere in the first place. Well, in the end, two people were innocent and the other about five to seven people were sent to jail for five years and has a 5000 dollar fine. That was stupid.
On to another subject. The fall play is finally coming. This week I got to do build crew for the play again. It felt like forever since I have stayed after school for something, work with a power drill and saw, and gotten a few splinters. Good times. Well, the school play this year is going to be "To Kill a Mockingbird" and that is why all of the English classes are required to read the book. I have no backround knowledge about the book or the play, so this will be an awkward fall. I've been hearing that some people didn't like the book, but a bunch of people do. So I can't wait untill I get my own opinion on it. This has been a better week than the usually weeks so far in this school year. I know it is going to get better. This Sunday, there is going to be a choir concert. If anyone wants to see awesome singing, then come watch. It starts at 3:00. It is going to be awesome. I'm in A Cappella so we get to start off the night with an awesome entrance that will blow your minds off.
I guess I'm going to hit the beds or stay up for a while. It doesn't matter, it's the weekend and school won't come back for a while. Time to catch up on my sleeping.

4 comments:

  1. dude i know i hated this project. it was so long!!!! to kill a mockingbird is gonna be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah that's right. I didn't realize we're going to be reading To Kill a Mockingbird just like the fall play. I think that's kind of cool actually. I should go to the fall play this year because I'll actually already know what the play is about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree with the to kill a mockingbird because i have heard that a lot of people like it but then again a lot of people don't like it. So we will see and i also am planning on going to the play since we are going to read the book any way yeah i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll prove EVERYONE wrong (unless you think it'll be good)!

    ReplyDelete