Sunday, December 12, 2010

the topic is weather

Wow! There is a lot of snow outside. Everyone is hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I really couldn't care less. Let's see, in school, we are learning about human rights, I think. We learned about people who are gay and how they are treated at schools, churches, at home and in the military. It's really sad but true. Well, we just had our choir concert. It was two of them in one day, so that was intense. The first concert was bad, but the second one was a lot better. I wish they had recorded that one instead. I am so glad that this is going to be the last week until winter break. I think we are going to New York to see that amazing big Christmas tree. That'll be fun. And in Chinese, we are learning about weather and transportation. And on Tuesday, we are going to talk to Chinese people about all of the snow. That would be good.

2 comments:

  1. yeah i was hoping for a snow say as well. I enjoyed studying human rights too. I'm kinda glad its over now. Choir concert was amazing good job! Have fun in Chinese class! enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smae here i wish we had snow dayy .

    ReplyDelete