Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yeah.

     Well, this week has gone by and I don't think much has changed. In English, we've talked about the Holocaust and other stuff like that. I think it's just another boring week. But I get to do some theatre stuff soon. The Holiday Marathon is coming soon and I can't wait until it comes back. Then there is Varsity Varieties after that and then the Spring Musical. Oh well, until then, I guess. I can't wait for Christmas break to come so I can do nothing and nothing and.......... nothing. Ok, my mind is a complete blank right now. Let me think of something else. In speech, we are working on our final speech and I think I can actually get somewhat of a good grade on this. Because it is going to be something that I actually know about. It's going to be about the best book series ever. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I don't think that there is anything else to say. By the way, this might have been the longest blog I have ever done. I put too much thinking and too much blanking out into this blog. Right........ see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Why don't yopu like the unit we are doing in English now? Is there something you wish we would do differently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ units are boring haha but marathon this year is about to be sweet (:

    ReplyDelete